Mayor Construction is a reputable residential and commercial construction company dedicated to delivering quality work and meeting project schedules. We provide a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
- Build, design, and install concrete forms according to specifications.
- Measure, cut, and shape materials according to blueprints and drawings.
- Secure and fasten materials together to construct forms for pouring concrete.
- Use hand and power tools, including saws, hammers, and drills, to shape and smooth materials.
- Verify that the forms are level and square before pouring concrete.
- Install reinforcements such as rebar, anchor bolts, hardware or wire mesh in forms.
- Remove forms after concrete has dried and inspect finished product for accuracy and quality.
- 3+ years of experience in concrete form carpentry.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Knowledge of concrete mixtures and curing times
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Familiarity with hand and power tools, including saws, hammers, and drills.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy materials and work in all weather conditions.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish at a conversational level is highly preferred
– Competitive hourly rates start from $20 to $30 per hour, based on experience.
- A great company culture with an established strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 50% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and jury duty
- Elective Supplemental coverages like an accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.