Mayor Construction is a reputable residential and commercial construction company dedicated to delivering quality work and meeting project schedules. We provide a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
- Assisting with commercial & residential construction projects.
- Lift, carry, and hold building materials with co-worker
- Using a variety of hand and power tools to help with construction framing
- Mark and assemble materials (lumber or steel) to prescribed measurements; erect concrete forms and framework for structural additions
- Varied job duties depending on scopes of work.
- Identify project risks and assist with project closeout.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, cold).
- Ability to use hand and power tools, including but not limited to: skill saws, chop saws, nail guns, compressors, ladders, and various hand tools.
- Familiarity with heavy equipment such as reach forklifts, and scissor lifts
- General understanding of industry safety: hard hats, boots, glove, ear & eye protection, heavy equipment.
- License, transportation, and insurable driving required.
- Competitive hourly rates start from $18 to $25 per hour, based on experience.
- A great company culture with an established strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 80% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and jury duty
- Elective Supplemental coverages like accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.