Mayor Construction is hiring experienced Framing Carpenters to join our team. We specialize in residential and commercial construction projects. We are committed to delivering quality work, meeting project schedules, and providing a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive.
- Minimum 3+ years of framing carpentry framing experience
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, cold).
- Ability to use hand and power tools, including but not limited to: skill saws, chop saws, nail guns, compressors, ladders, and various hand tools.
- Familiarity with heavy equipment such as reach forklifts, and scissor lifts.
- General understanding of industry safety: hard hats, boots, gloves, ear & eye protection, heavy equipment.
- Reliable transportation.
- Standard carpenter hand tools (belt, hammer, square, tape measure, etc.).
- The ability to read blueprints is preferred, but not required.
- Competitive hourly rates start from $20 to $30 per hour, based on experience.
- Great company culture & established company with a strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 50% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Vacation and sick leave
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays and jury duty
- Elective Supplemental coverages like an accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.