Mayor Construction is a reputable residential and commercial construction company dedicated to delivering quality work and meeting project schedules. We provide a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
- Supervise and manage construction projects, ensuring adherence to schedules and quality standards.
- Being able to run small projects as a working lead; coordinate crew to maximize productivity
- Discussing work with clients, architects, partners and inspectors with diplomacy, clarity, and patience as necessary.
- Communicate effectively with Project Managers, Architects, and field staff.
- Ensure site safety and enforce protocols.
- Identify project risks and assist with project closeout.
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Superintendent or similar leadership role.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction drawings
- License, transportation, and insurable driving required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish at a conversational level is highly preferred
- Competitive hourly rates start from $30 to $40 per hour, based on experience.
- A great company culture with an established strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 50% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Truck Allowance Available
- Generous Performance Bonus
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and jury duty
- Elective Supplemental coverages like an accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.