Mayor Construction is a reputable residential and commercial construction company dedicated to delivering quality work and meeting project schedules. We provide a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
- Supervise, mentor, and coach craft personnel as it relates to company policies and procedures and work requirements
- Direct work of the assigned crew to meet daily schedule.
- Secure and fasten materials together to construct forms for pouring concrete.
- Perform on-site coordination of manpower, materials, and equipment.
- Understand production schedule and adjust daily work to meet schedule.
- Read, understand, and interpret plans and specifications as required and check work accordingly to specifications.
- Request material needed for the scope of work.
- At least 5 years previous experience and/or training in the concrete industry; Must possess advanced knowledge of concrete paving, tools, and equipment; Must possess in-depth knowledge of layout for footings.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- Knowledge of concrete mixtures and curing times
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills..
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy materials and work in all weather conditions.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish at a conversational level is highly preferred
– Competitive hourly rates start from $30 to $37 per hour, based on experience.
- A great company culture with an established strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 50% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Truck Allowance Available
- Generous Performance Bonus
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays and jury duty
- Elective Supplemental coverages like an accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.