Framing Foreman Job in Spokane: Mayor Construction is a reputable residential and commercial construction company dedicated to delivering quality work and meeting project schedules. We provide a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
- Putting work in place; this is a bags-on role, executing framing carpentry, while also lining out other crew members and sub trades Participation in quality control for all scopes of work – self performed as well as subcontracted
- Collaborate with subcontractors to find solutions; come to the superintendent with possible solutions to problems, be willing to come to the table prepared and engaged in the process
- Being able to run small projects as a working lead; and coordinate crew to maximize productivity
- Working with the superintendent to create a daily schedule and take responsibility for its execution
- Minimizing material use to prevent waste and unnecessary cost
- Managing material deliveries, handling, storage, and placement
- Being a positive advocate for safety in action and attitude; reinforce awareness to reduce the risk of injury or citation and know OSHA requirements for your location and site.
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Foreman or similar leadership role.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction drawings
- License, transportation, and insurable driving required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish at a conversational level is highly preferred
- Competitive hourly rates start from $30 to $40 per hour, based on experience.
- A great company culture with an established strong reputation
- Get Paid EVERY FRIDAY
- 50% company-paid medical, dental, and vision available
- Truck Allowance Available
- Generous Performance Bonus
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Elective Supplemental coverages like an accident, critical illness, and/or hospitalization policies are available to you and your family.